Tuesday, February 14, 2006

Welcome Back


We have returned to beautiful Anchorage and here you have Walter, so this is now officialy home. It is quite nice to be back, we are staying in UAA housing, I saw a moose literally 10 ft. from the front door yesterday. Correction, I was told to get on the other side of the street as I was walking back to MAT 5 and he pointed out the rather large creature looking to do somhttp://www.blogger.com/img/gl.link.gifething to me if I were to disturb his/her lunch. Thanks to the UAA Police, I didn't. I am back at Alaska Distributors for the week, that is the Alcohol distribution company that I seem to temp at A LOT!!!! Great people, and no, no benefits!

The last night in Seattle was amazing. We went out for a walk and as we were returning to our abode crossing the street, I recognized a fellow NEC masters student from last year. It turns out that Steve is touring with a band. So he slapped Christine and I on the guest list and we took in some beer and the show. It was at the High Dive which is a great place to take in a show and we really had a great time. It was wonderful to catch up with Steve and they did a great song and dance. New York Rock!

This weekend begins the Fur Rondy, it turns out that the guy who runs this thing works at AK Distributors, really great guy actually. Anyhow, Christine and I decided to have over all the med students for dinner on Friday and that it is the same day, I have been toying with themes for the party..... "the Acrylic Dispersion Festival or maybe a PETA party?? well probably not, but it will be fun all the same.

Ha ha, this is sunny, I just realized that we are spending our valentines day evening on our computers, it is what we do apparently. How funny. Well we had a fabulous dinner and I am done with typing.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home