Monday, November 30, 2009

more generations



So I took the sound of knocking a piano and turned it into another layer of material for the piano piece I am working on. Turns out this piece is going to be a generative piece, as in it will be partially generated in real time.

Planning how the will all happen has kept me up way to late, but I think I have a plan, but I won't know until I check it all out in the light of the sun. Bring the sun to bear on the illusions of the deep darkness of night as it were.
pfNOCK








Now to generate some notation from this stuff and then sew it all together.

I have been thinking about how this is both a combination of things that I have made by hand and things that are being composed/compiled in real time. I like this mix control and lack there of, feels like improvising a bit.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home