Friday, June 22, 2012

Violin/Feedback Improvs

This image works for these recordings. It has been a while since I have made posted something I made. I was doing some experiments with a bit of SuperCollider Code for feedback and violin this today. Some great moments in there. The delay creates a great harmonization and loop depending on the volume of the input. This is the SC code
( play {        var delay = 0.01;        DelayC.ar(SoundIn.ar, delay*2, delay + (SinOsc.ar(MouseX.kr(10,1000,\exponential))*MouseY.kr(0,delay))); }; ) // You all know what the violin source code is, so I won't post it.
Funny part about it, sometimes got stuck in the loop and I could not hear it until I listen back to the recording. Maybe it is best to call this improvised chamber music, the computer code did not know what amplitude and frequencies I would provide and I did not know how it would react. I love dynamic systems. vlnFdbk1 vlnFdbk2

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home