Wednesday, May 10, 2006

radio debut


Tonight is the NIGHT!! I will be broadcasting this evening, live from 9-12 AK time from the studios of 101.7 KSTK. This is the begining of the LovelyWeather Radio Show,
Radio that is like the weather, you don't know what is going to happen, but something is going to happen.
I will record and post the audio and playlist tommorow.

The objective of the show is to present my world and world view as a composer, exposing the great Southeast Alaska listeners to my music and the music that I find interesting. If you are listener or not, please leave comments and suggestions.

4 Comments:

Blogger Nathan said...

What horrible music! What? You mean the show hasn't started? Sorry. :)

5/10/2006 06:10:00 PM  
Blogger rarrin' said...

Hi, I have a couple requests, we will be tuning in and can't wait to listen to these 5 songs...
1. Train
2. N'Sync: Doesn't matter, I love all of their songs
3. Bob Segard
4. Garth Brooks
5. Kenny G

Thank you so much, I can't wait to listen!

5/10/2006 07:17:00 PM  
Blogger rarrin' said...

One more thing, Josh wants to here the entire Top Gun soundtrack from beginning to end. It is so great I was sure you wouldn't mind playing that as well.
Thanks!

5/10/2006 08:07:00 PM  
Blogger christopher jette said...

well I played train, as in John Coltrane, I assure you thee is no other. As for the rest, I already told you that it was played earlier in the day.

5/11/2006 02:38:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home