Sunday, May 07, 2006

Wrangell

this is an audio post - click to play



We arrived in Wrangell at 4AM.



I should note that this is an island and it is pretty cool that one can leave the keys in the car and with the doors unlocked, a bit different than what I am used to! As I was chatting in Nathan it occured to me that this town is about the same size as the village and rather similar. It is also true that I am living in the picture on a beer bottle, pretty amazing!


Here is a view out of the front window!


And here are some the totem poles downtown, note the eagles on top of the tree, they are all over the place. I watch them fish from the front window.

2 Comments:

Blogger Nathan said...

sounds fantastic, friend

5/07/2006 08:19:00 PM  
Blogger Nathan said...

I would love to see what the neighborhood looks like, the houses, the dogs, the street signs.

Ah, the life.

5/08/2006 11:56:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home