Monday, June 12, 2006

Linked by Thomas Moore




The new music pianist Thomas Moore Keeps a very large list of new music links. As of June 5th I am a memeber of that list. It is a simple thing in many ways, but for me it represents a list that I have used over the years and never considered myself being eligable for. Why was I not eligable? I have no idea, it just never crossed my mind. So I am thrilled to say, here I am! Up on the scene. A milestone in my new music career. It puts a big smile on my face.


3 Comments:

Blogger Ronan Jimson said...

Hi, You are interested in Music!!! :)
I like your information. please visit the links:
Do you like arabic music ?
I think It is usefull, arabic music

A bit time to relax:
Do you want to try Poker?

6/24/2006 03:00:00 PM  
Blogger AnJaka said...

You should visit a site arabic music

7/06/2006 11:53:00 AM  
Blogger Shara said...

I like your blogs, I will add your link you to my blog.
This is a resource you can visit :
Google Music Links

And Listen to musics

7/20/2006 06:08:00 AM  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home