Tuesday, May 08, 2007

coffee



I have been told that computers do not enjoy coffee as much as I. Yesterday I inadvertently fed my computer 10 ounces of iced coffee with milk. Last night was spent taking the computer apart. Tonight I put it back together and it works! I was able to consult the technical wizard Yutaka Makino and that was of great help. It was also fun to have him point out that this was not such a good idea. The computer is now alive again and it has lost weight! There are approximately 10 extra screws. Maybe I can sell them on Ebay.

Now, back to work.

2 Comments:

Blogger Nathan said...

That's funny, my computer loves coffee...

5/08/2007 11:03:00 AM  
Blogger rarrin' said...

Did you know that Tim's computer used to really love Margaritas, but then it passed away when it drank too much.

5/09/2007 09:53:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home