Tuesday, August 08, 2006

Wine Tasting


We are have a wine tasting with Mollie and in an effort to be productive, I will try to puts updates as we go.

:: Sutter Home Muscati 2005 :: This is pairing well with Strawberry.

Christopher :: Sweet and fruity, a little bite from the alchohal.

Christine :: It's Good

Mollie :: Refreshing, a nice summer sipper

:: Little Boomey Shira 2004 ::

Mollie :: Heavy and more flavorful of the reds I've had

Christopher :: Deep, rich, pairs well with dark chocolate. A bit of tanic, maybe this would improve with a couple years in the cellar?

Christine :: This is a red wine that I like, and I don't usually like red wine. It didn't give me a headache.



2 Comments:

Blogger rarrin' said...

Try the Parker Station Pinot Noir. My new favorite, and the read the bottle, good stuff!!!!! You guys are so sophisticated.

8/10/2006 10:37:00 AM  
Blogger Nathan said...

I had Some bubbly tonight.... ahhh

8/12/2006 10:06:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home