Tuesday, May 15, 2007

crystal noise



A picture of a form that I created in Jitter, rather nice eh?

In NOISE news... This week saw the introduction of a new resonating bowl for the water to drop into. This bowl makes a different and possibly more enjoyable sound. After 7 hours of rehearsal el Nick and I are getting to that point where it seems to come rather naturally. The fun is just begining. LISTEN HERE

Sunday appears to be a bad day for me. This Sunday instead of dumping coffee on my computer I gave myself a 2nd degree burn from a frying pan by picking it up. Can you say, boy genius! (I say it all of the time) My dearest is convinced that the Universe is preparing me for a big test and helping me to be mindful and deliberate. I hope that I am not the only one receiving this support from the universe.

Now for the weird universe moment. I just went to find my audio file after converting it to mp3 and the folder that had been named NOISE is now named here. I did not change it, but it is different. I can only imagine what will happen when I wake up.

3 Comments:

Blogger KKJ said...

I am impressed that you are exploring solid science. Perhaps you can start a radical movement and have "amorphous noise" and even "polymorph noise" if someone already is using your crystal form. Ha ha (all the solid-state scientists reading this are laughing hysterically)

5/15/2007 09:58:00 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

that is probably the most amazing form I've ever seen...formtastic!

Holly "the form" Maier

5/16/2007 01:14:00 PM  
Blogger mollie said...

Love all the new posts! When are you guys headed to Chicago? Hope the year is ending well for you.

5/20/2007 09:36:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home