Saturday, June 14, 2008

61 minutes




I woke up early this morning.

I began listening to music and glanced at the clock, the time was 6:06.

I listened to many different things and reflected on the year a bit.

Then I felt that I had listened to enough.

I turned off the music and glanced at the clock, the time was 7:07.

I feel imemnsly pleased with this occurance.




(note: I just ran the spell check and it seems that the only thing that I spelled correctly was "I" and the numerical listing of the times. Apprently when you are in a foreign country such as the Neatherlands, google recognizes that and adjusts.)

Such simple and elegant pleasures.

1 Comments:

Blogger Rebecca M said...

Simple and elegant pleasure, yes...but the first time it happened to me, I found it sort of creepy. :-) I hope you are having a wonderful time.

6/16/2008 10:31:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home