Friday, September 12, 2008

home movies


Who knew? There is a home movie day With locations around the globe, Amsterdam, Sheboygan(the spell check thinks I mispelled Sheboygan!!), Tokyo, Berlin and more there is an opportunity for you to share your home movies! What an amazing event. I might just have to dig out "Nate the Great"

For those of you who are unfamiliar with Nate the Great, this was my childhood foray into film making. The plot line revolves around a larger than life cabbage patch kid (Nate) who creates untold destruction and chaos, prompting the US military to call in a single mig. Unfortunately the pilot is a retired Northwest captain who, crashes the mig. Luckily he crashes it into a bridge made out of Constructs, where Nate is currently reeking havoc. (This was co edited/written/produced/directed/and stared in by me, Mark Becker, Tim Jette and Jennifer Jette)

What else can I say? Movies, the stuff fantasies are made of.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home